To maximize your mesothelioma compensation, it’s important to choose a law firm that specializes in mesothelioma law. For more than 30 years, Sokolove Law has helped both mesothelioma injury victims and their families win hundreds of millions of dollars in mesothelioma compensation from manufacturers of asbestos-containing products who knowingly exposed their employees to this dangerous substance.
Of course, every case is different and prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome or any other future results. Our mesothelioma lawyers may be able to help, although recovery results and amounts, if any, vary per client and are based on the specific facts of the case.
Mesothelioma Compensation: How Sokolove Law Can Help
As a national mesothelioma law firm, Sokolove Law will file your mesothelioma claim or asbestos-related claim wherever it can be best litigated, in order to boost the value of your potential mesothelioma compensation. Our co-counsel attorneys practice in nearly all 50 states - a significant advantage in maximizing settlements.
The following are some representative successes from our mesothelioma litigation work:
- $8,238,557 in mesothelioma compensation was awarded in the case of a 44-year old man diagnosed with mesothelioma. He had been exposed to asbestos as a child from his family masonry business and also later when he worked in residential and commercial construction and as a laborer in the oil and gas industry for over a decade.
- $5,527,670 in mesothelioma compensation was awarded in the case of a 53-year old man diagnosed with mesothelioma. He had been exposed to asbestos while working as an insulator at numerous industrial sites over 30 years.
- $5,290,130 in mesothelioma compensation was awarded to a 56-year old man and his wife, as a result of his mesothelioma diagnosis. His exposure was a result of working in the home and automotive repair industries, as well as remodeling work, for over 15 years.
- $5,278,859 in mesothelioma compensation was awarded in the case of a 42-year old mother diagnosed with mesothelioma. She had been exposed to asbestos from an early age - as a child from dust brought home from her father’s work as a machinist, then later from various repair and remodeling work done to her home.
- $5,195,173 in mesothelioma compensation was awarded in the case of a 47-year old deceased mesothelioma victim. The victim had been exposed to asbestos over almost 20 years working as a laborer at various manufacturing companies.
Our staff of experienced mesothelioma paralegals can answer your questions about obtaining mesothelioma compensation. Don't wait - request a free consultation today.